At a Glance:
Dig the deep, accurate JBL® Pure Bass in your face thanks to the premium nickel-plated drivers working in concert with the housings
Experience an audiophile-level acoustic concert in your ears from the closed-back design and slip-resistant silicone tips
A fresh, sophisticated design worth flaunting featuring high-quality, chrome-alloy housing rims and strain-relief buckles
JBL design details
Premium JBL drivers
Comply™ foam tips
Flat elastomer cables and rubber slider
Angled strain relief buckles
Gold-plated jack with extension ring
Hard-form carry pouch
What's in the box:
1 set of JBL J33 in-ear headphones
1 4' 3-3/16" (1.3M) flat elastomer cable
1 hard-form carry pouch
- JBL design details
- Headphones, like the music they deliver, are an extension of your personal style. With spotlighted, metal alloy housing rims and strain relief buckles, matte black or white housings and embossed, metallic JBL logos, J33 headphones let you listen with style.
- Premium JBL drivers
- JBL drivers deliver precise, powerful sound for an exceptional listening experience. Bass is pure, deep and accurately produced – the calling card of legendary JBL sound. This pure bass is what enables J33s to outperform competitors’ products.
- Silicone sleeves
- Ears come in all shapes and sizes. So we include three pairs of silicone sleeves: small, medium and large. An optimal fit not only increases comfort, it also reduces ambient noise in the ear canal.
- Comply™ foam tips
- Comply tips are a one-size-fits-all option to silicone sleeves. They offer a comfortable fit and noise reduction. A pair of the moldable foam tips is included with the headphones.
- Flat elastomer cables and rubber slider
- Tangled cables are a constant source of frustration. Unless you have J33s. Their flat elastomer cables resist tangling and a rubber slider keeps the cables neatly organized.
- Angled strain relief buckles
- JBL J33 headphones feature durable, angled strain relief buckles that not only help keep the cables off your ears, but also dampen vibration for enhanced acoustic performance.
- Gold-plated jack with extension ring
- The gold-plated jack incorporates an extension ring that works with most custom smartphone covers and cases. So you don’t have to slip off your protective case to connect the headphones.
- Hard-form carry pouch
- JBL sound is always worth protecting. An included hard-form carry pouch stores the extra silicone sleeves and keeps the headphones safe from bumps and bruises.
JBL-lyd er altid værd at beskytte. Det medfølgende etui beskytter enheden mod stød og slag.
Ører findes i alle størrelser. Så der medfølger tre par silikoneørepuder: små, mellem og store.
Disse in-ear modeller har metalkabinet for øget holdbarhed og et autentisk udseende.
Du skal ikke nødvendigvis langt hjemmefra, før du kan opleve JBL-lydens legendariske kraft.
Manuals & Downloads:
- In-ear style
- Input Impedance
- Frequency Response
- 10Hz – 24kHz
- 23/64" (9.2mm)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- 4' 3-3/16" (1.3M)
I have J33 premium in ear headphones. How can I purchase replacement sleeves?
How is the bass is it good for edm
Resultater for ""