Control OneDetails https://dk.harmanaudio.com/book-shelf-speakers/CONTROL+ONE_.html
At a Glance:
25 – 200 watts suggested amplifier power range
Two-way speaker configuration
4" (100mm) woofer and 1/2" (12mm) titanium-laminate tweeter
Outstanding audio output
Wide, accurate frequency response
Magnetically shielded for video proximity
What's in the Box:
(2) CONTROL ONE Bookshelf Speakers
(2) Wall-mount brackets
- 25 – 200 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the Control One bookshelf loudspeaker to deliver enhanced, room-filling sound from a compatible AVR (audio/video receiver) or 25- to 200-watt power amplifier.
- Two-way speaker configuration
- They’re low profile at just 9 inches (229 millimeters) high, 6 inches (156 millimeters) wide and 5-1/2 inches (140 millimeters) deep, but the JBL Control One’s two-way speaker design and quality cones reproduce a wide range of frequencies for realistic, room-filling, can’t-believe-your-ears imaging.
- 4" (100mm) woofer and 1/2" (12mm) titanium-laminate tweeter
- When the JBL name is on a speaker such as a Control One, you know you’re getting big, room-rocking bass straight from the professional recording studio. Titanium technology in JBL tweeters is another studio idea. Titanium’s strength and light weight make it perfect for quickly and accurately reproducing crystal-clear high frequencies without strain or distortion, even when the volume is cranked up.
- Outstanding audio output
- Sure, they’re personal-size, but each Control One AW speaker offers a peak power-handling capacity of 200 watts. That much power ensures distortion-free reproduction of your favorite music.
- Wide, accurate frequency response
- Nothing in the Control One AW is over- or underemphasized. Delivering a frequency response of 80Hz to 20kHz, this speaker reproduces the full range of sound from deep bass tones to ultrahigh frequencies. With JBL speakers, what you hear is true.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Put the JBL® Control® One speakers anywhere that makes sense in your home theater set-up. They’re magnetically shielded for placement on the floor or wherever you want it, including right near your TV or video display.
- Easy setup
- Want to mount Control One speakers on a wall? The package includes a pair of wall brackets.
Du skal ikke nødvendigvis langt hjemmefra, før du kan opleve JBL-lydens legendariske kraft.
Det lille design giver dig flere muligheder for at anbringe dine højttalere forskellige steder.
Din højttaler kan vægmonteres, så du opnår den perfekte hjemmeunderholdningsoplevelse.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Wall-Mount Capable
- Control Series
- Grille Color
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- (2.83V@1m) 89dB
- Frequency Response
- 80Hz – 20kHz
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 4" (100mm) Magnetically shielded
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1/2" (12mm) Titanium-laminate, magnetically shielded
- Depth (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Weight (kg)
- Height (mm)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Direct Wiring
How well would these speakers work on a yacht? I’m looking for a small pair of wall mounted speakers to replace the car stereo speakers that were already in the saloon (not outdoors)
Do i need a soundbox to control the volume ?
Beste, Als ik dit bestel krijg ik dan 1 of 2 control one voor €179,00
I was wondering whether I can connect these with the flip 4 for more sound. For example how you can connect two flip 4 at the same time
Kan ik ze gebruiken in combinatie met jbl subwoofer
Can I connect the control 1 speakers directly to a Macbook? Which type of wire connector will I need? I'll be using them with a projector to watch films. Should I be connecting them directly to the projector instead?
Hello. Are the JBL Control ONE' very different from the JBL Control 1 PRO'(as on JBLPRO.COM) ? As what sonic differences will I hear for the extra Money of the 'PRO' version' ? Also the normal JBL Control ONE are double the price to elsewhere? Thanks
Ich möchte die Lautsprecher an mein Amazon Echo anschließen. Wie könnte ich das anstellen ? Also welche Kabel bräuchte ich ?
Resultater for ""